Write a paragraph in about 100 words on the importance of reading newspapers for class 3, 4 & 5
You may use the following points.
[ The indispensability of newspapers – a regular source of information – news and reports on current affairs – its educative value – abuses – conclusion ]
The Importance of Reading Newspaper
The newspaper is an important part of our daily life. Modern life cannot be imagined without newspapers. The newspaper is a regular source of information that connects us with every field and every part of the world. It provides us with a lot of information about games, general science, arts, politics, and entertainment. The newspaper has great educative value. Through newspapers, we shall have a clear idea and understanding of what is happening in our country and the whole world. But newspaper reading has some demerits. Sometimes, fake or wrong news misleads us.
We can conclude by saying that the newspaper broadens our outlook and is very much useful to develop reading habits.
|READ ALSO: Benefits of Reading Newspaper Daily – A Letter To Your Best Friend|
Importance of Newspaper 10 Points:
1. The newspaper is one of the biggest media in our daily life.
2. Knowledge, information, skills everything is provided by a newspaper.
3. It represents the current and living history of the world.
4. Through newspapers, we come to know what is going on in the world around us.
5. By reading newspapers we know about the culture, history, literature, and sports of the whole world.
6. Reading a newspaper increases a reader’s reading habit.
7. The newspapers are of various kinds, such as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
8. A regular reader can improve his or her knowledge of the language in which language he or she reads the newspaper.
9. In a student’s life, its importance is great.
10. Therefore, the newspaper is one of the most powerful organs of dissemination of news and views among the public.
Click Below To Read Also: