Table of Contents
10 Sentences on The Ant:
1. The ant is a very small creature.
2. It has six tiny legs and two tentacles.
3. There are different types of ants.
4. It is found everywhere in the world.
5. It has an active sense of smell.
6. They live together and work together.
7. They help each other in their work.
8. They are always busy with work.
9. They store food in their holes for the future.
10. The ant teaches us how to work patiently and laboriously.
|Read Also: 10 Lines about The Tiger|
Short Paragraph about “The Ant”
The end is a very small insect. It lives in holes. It is found in almost all parts of the world. The body of an ant is divided into three parts- head, thorax, and abdomen. They live together and work together. They are always busy with work. They have unity among them. They are found to walk in batches collecting food and storing them in their holes for future use. The ant can carry something about 10 times its own weight. The ants communicate with each other using pheromones, sounds, and touch. The life of ants are full of activity and sense of cooperation.