Today, in this article five and ten lines essay on Train in English. This article can help the kids and students who are looking for simple sentences about Train. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Train in English 10 points . This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
5 Sentences about the Train in English for Kindergarten, Class 1, Class 2
1. The train is one of the fastest modes of land transport.
2. The train is a great public carrier.
3. It has an engine and many compartments.
4. A train can carry thousands of people at a time.
5. I like to travel by train very much.
5 Lines on Train for students Class 3, Class 4
1. The train is the most important transport in our country, India.
2. It can run very fast on its track.
3. Bullet trains are the fastest train in the world.
4. A train has the capacity for many people.
5. Everyone enjoys traveling by train.
Few Lines [5 Lines] about Train for Class 5, Class 6
1. Train is a public transport carrier.
2. The train runs on a path called railway track.
3. It is very long in size.
4. Travelling by train is faster and cheaper.
5. We can easily cover long distances by train.
10 Sentences about Train in English for Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10
1. The train is the largest transport network in the world.
2. It is a vehicle that runs on a track.
3. A train runs on fuel or electricity.
4. Electric trains get their power from overhead wires.
5. The train has an iron body and many iron wheels.
6. An engine is installed at the front and rear of the train.
7. George Stephenson first invented the rail engine which was later modified by James Watt.
8. There are two types of trains, the first passenger train, and the second goods train.
9. The passenger train which carries passengers and the goods train which takes goods like cement, onion, sugar, etc. from one place to another.
10. It has many berths and it is very comfortable for all.
|Read Also: 5 Sentences on Your Favourite Journey|
Click Below To Related Topics: