In this post, we are sharing about 10 lines on my favourite festival in English for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. This essay is very helpful for the kids and children who are looking for my favourite festival 10 lines in English.
10 lines on My Favourite Festival – Diwali
1. My favourite festival is Diwali.
2. It is also known as ”Deepawali”.
3. Every year we celebrate this festival with great enthusiasm in the month of October on November.
4. Diwali is the festival of lights.
5. This festival marks the victory of light over darkness.
6. We make rangoli and decorate our houses with lamps made of clay.
7. We worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha on this day.
8. We eat sweets and also share sweets with our relatives and friends.
9. Children burn firecrackers and enjoy this day with their friends.
10. I love this festival very much.
10 lines on My Favourite Festival – Holi
1. Holi is my favourite festival.
2. Holi is celebrated by the Hindus on Purnima (full moon) of the month of Phalgun (March) every year.
3. Holi is a festival of colours, joy and togetherness.
4. Holi is celebrated all over India with great joy and happiness.
5. This festival marks the end of winter and the beginning of Summer.
6. On the happy day of Holi, people meet their friends and relatives and apply colour to each other as a celebration.
7. I play Holi with natural colours.
8. On this auspicious day special sweets like laddu, gulab jamun, gujiya, and halwa are prepared at home.
9. This festival symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
10. In short, Holi spreads love and brotherhood.
10 lines on My Favourite Festival – Durga Puja
1. Durga Puja is my favourite festival.
2. It is the most popular festival among the Hindus of West Bengal.
3. Every year this festival is celebrated for four days ( Saptami, Ashtami, Nabami and Dashami ) in the month of Ashwin with great pomp and happiness.
4. Durga Puja is also known as Durgotsava or Sharadotsava.
5. Durga is said to be the Goddess of power.
6. Goddess Durga killed the demon Mahishasura, who was a dreadful enemy of the Gods in heaven.
7. So this puja is a celebration of victory over the evil power.
8. On these days big pandals of Maa Durga are decorated beautifully.
9. The festival ends with the immersion of the idol of Goddess Durga in water on Vijaya Dashami.
10. I eagerly wait for this festival every year.
Click Below To Also Read:
1. 10 Lines on Importance of Television [2 SETS]
2. 10 Lines on How I Spent on Summer Vacation [2 SETS]