In this article, we are sharing about 10 lines on how I spent my summer vacation in English for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This essay on how I spent my Summer Vacation 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember for students and children.
10 lines on How I spent My Summer Vacation [Sample 1]
1. Summer vacation is the happiest moment of a student’s life.
2. The vacation gives me an opportunity to take a break from my daily study routine.
3. I decided to spend this summer vacation at my grandparent’s place which is quite a distance from the hustle and bustle of the city.
4. My stay there was full of joy and happiness.
5. My grandfather takes care of our fields and produces various types of crops.
6. I used to go to our fields with my grandfather to see the farm and I learned so many things there.
7. My grandmother prepared delicious dishes for me and I eat every bite of the food.
8. After our dinner, we all used to sit together by our grandmother’s bed and listen to her inspiring stories.
9. I used to fall asleep while listening to beautiful stories.
10. It was a pleasant experience with my grandparents and we returned happily after ten days.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation 10 Lines [Sample 2]
1. Summer vacation is my favorite time of the year.
2. Every year I eagerly wait for my summer vacation.
3. This summer vacation, I went to Puri, a famous seaside with my parents.
4. We went there by express train.
5. Words cannot describe what I saw there.
6. The dark blue waves reached out to the far-off horizon and mingled with the sky.
7. The wholesome weather of Puri and the regular sea bath improved our health.
8. One day we went to visit the famous Jagannath temple and saw the wooden images of Jagannath, Balaram, and Subhadra.
9. We stayed there for seven days.
10. My visit to Puri was thus an occasion of great joy for me.
Click Below To Read Also:
1. My Favourite Festival – 10 Lines [Diwali, Holi, Durga Puja]
2. 10 Lines on Fair [2 Easy Samples]