5 Lines on Christmas for Class 1, 2, 3
1. Christmas is a Holi and famous festival of Christians.
2. It is celebrated every year on December 25.
3. Lord Jesus Christ was born on this day.
4. People considered him the son of god.
5. It is the time of love giving and spreading worms and kindness.
Five lines on Christmas for class 1, 2, 3
1. Christmas Day celebrated on December 25th marks the birth of Jesus Christ in Christian tradition.
2. On this day all the Christians decorate their houses with lights.
3. They bring a Christmas tree to their houses.
4. Churches hold midnight Mass and special services to mark the occasion.
5. Christmas cards with one wishes are exchanged among loved once.
5 Sentences about Christmas for class 1, 2, 3
1. Christmas is a popular joyful festival which gives message of love as well as brotherhood.
2. Children believe in Santa Claus, who brings gifts and goodies to them on Christmas Eve.
3. Churches are adorned with lights and decorations.
4. Carol singing is a popular tradition at night.
5. People pray to lord Jesus Christ and seek his blessing for pressure and prosperity.
5 lines on Christmas celebration for class 1, 2, 3
1. Christmas celebration is a festive occasion filled with love and joy.
2. This festival is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ.
3. It is celebrated every year on 25th December all over the world.
4. The centerpiece of this celebration is the Christmas tree which is decorated with colourful baubles and a bright star on top.
5. It is one of the most celebrated festival all over the world.